- Sex: Female
- Birthday: May 4th
- Sign: Taurus
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Height: 5'8"
- Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: I'm a lesbian
- Favorite place to shop for clothes?: Nowhere? I hate shopping!
- Favorite designer?: I love Betsy Johnson, DVF, Oscar DeLarento... I can probably find something from any designer that I would love. But, I don't have the body to pull it off, so why bother?
- What is your coolest outfit?: I have a uniform for work, so most of my clothes are work clothes. I don't have much of a life outside of work. I guess my "coolest" outfit would have to be my favorite tank top with the lace and sequins and black pants. It's my go-to outfit if I have to look hot.
- What is your most comfortable outfit: Do pajamas count?
- What do you usually wear?: I like comfortable clothes. Lounge pants, t-shirts, tennis shoes. I'm a creature of comfort.
- What kind of shampoo do you use?: Whatever's made for curly, frizzy hair and is on sale. Right now it's suave.
- What are you listening to right now?: Grey's Anatomy, lol. I just finished listening to Anna Nalalick's debut album.
- Who is the last person that called you?: Um, probaly Robin or Aunt Julie.
- How many buddies are online right now?: I honestly don't know. I don't chat or IM or whatever, so...none?
- Food: pasta- it's my downfall. or Chinese food
- Girls' names: Alecksandra Kay, Marina Jade
- Boys' names: Nicholai, Ivan... I'm on a Russian kick
- Subjects in school: English, drama, Journalism, photography
- Animals: my dog, Zoey, and my convict fish Bogey. I love all types of dogs, and am partial to white tigers.
Have you ever?
- Given anyone a bath?: Yes
- Smoked?: Yes. I quit a long time ago, but I've been craving nicotine recently.
- Bungee jumped?: Hell no.
- Made yourself throw up?: Yes.
- Ever been in love?: one-sided love, yeah.
- Made yourself cry to get out of trouble: yes.
- Cried when someone died?: Not in a while, actually. I don't have any tears left.
- Lied?: Is there anyone who can truly answer 'no' to that question?
- Fallen for your best friend?: Yes. Hard.
- Rejected someone?: Yes, ironically the same person I fell for. We've come full circle.
- Used someone?: Unknowingly, I suppose.
- Done something you regret?: Many, many things.
- Clothes: white socks with a black line, gray cut off sweat pants covered in paint from my sister's house, and a white cut off t-shirt. It's my day off and I don't feel lik doing anything.
- Desktop picture: My grandmother.
- CD in player: Antigone Rising's From the Ground Up.
- DVD in player: Um, none. It's the cd.
- Hugged: My neice, Kataya or my nephew Lorenzo.
- You IMed: don't
- Talk to online: don't do that, either.
- Talked to offline: my cousin, Johnathan
- Understanding: I try to be, but dammit sometimes I just don't want to hear it.
- Hungry: No. I just ate a salad.
- Open-minded: Very.
- Arrogant: I don't think so.
- Insecure?: Incredibly.
- Random?: Yeah, sometimes way too much.
- Smart: I am, but I hide it well.
- Organized: It's more like organized chaos. I know where everything is, it's just not...pretty to look at.
- Shy: Sometimes. It depends on where I'm at. Not as bad as I used to be, beacause I've finally decided I could care less what other people think of me.
- Difficult: Yes. It's a Schultz gene...we're all stubborn and bull-headed.
- Bored easily: Not bored, really. I just can't focus on one thing at a time. Un-focused. That sounds better, right?.
Who do you want to
- Kill: No one.
- Slap: I'm not a violent person, really.
- Get really wasted with: Honestly? I don't get wasted. Ever. I have a low tolerance for alcohol. Even one drink makes me sick, so no one.
- Get high with: Man, I sound boring. I don't get high, either.
- Talk to offline: There are people who I'd love to talk to everyday, but unfortunately I either can't or won't. I'm not naming names, just in case. :)
- Talk to online: No one? I replied to a few things on facebook, so...
- In the morning I: Can hardly move. Arthritis sucks.
- Love is: An illusion.
- I dream about: Being able to dance. I took tap when I was little, but I quit. I've always wondered what my life would have been like if I'd kept up with it. Now I can hardly walk.
- What do you notice first in the opposite sex?: Um, don't really pay attention to 'em. Same sex- the smile. the voice. it depends on the circumstances, but those things are always on the top of the list.
Which is better
- Coke or Pepsi: If I have to pick, Coke.
- Flowers or candy: Candy, only because I'm allergic to flowers.
- Tall or short: Tall. :)
- Makes you laugh the most?: My co-workers. They try to outdo each other.
- Gives you a funny feeling when you look at them?: Ugh... this woman at work I've developed a sort of crush on.
Do you ever
- Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't IM?
- Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Sometimes, yeah. But never seriously. It's too yucky to think about.
- Wish you were younger: I'm 25, how much younger could I get? LOL. No.
- Cry because someone said something to you?: Yes. But, I'm working on it.
- Of times I have had my heart broken: It was more than broken once. It was broken, glued back together, crushed, trampled on, and run through a shredder. I really don't have a heart after that. What's left of it is hidden somewhere no one can ever touch it, and it's gonna stay that way.
- Of guys I've kissed: Guys, 0?
- Of girls I've kissed: No comment. ;)
- Of scars on my body: I'm covered in scars and tattoos, lol. Well, right now it's just scars and a tattoo. I'm working on more.
Current Music: As If We Never Said Goodbye- Laurie Beechman